CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Getting Ready

~ 6 weeks to go, but does anyone really know for sure? One of the scariest things is the not knowing. Do I have 6 weeks left to prepare-- clean house, pack, wash sheets and sleepers, get meals prepared and frozen? Or do I have 2 weeks or 4? Aidan will arrive when he is good and ready. I guess it is all a part of the change I am fixing to be faced with; it's no longer all about me. 


34 weeks pregnant--- your view of Aidan Michael

34 weeks pregnant---- my view of Aidan Michael




1 comments:

Jane said...

The not knowing the is worst!! Julia was 12 days past my due date and maggie came 1 week early.....you just never know. It is fun and exciting though. Enjoy it they grow up soo fast. I still can't believe I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old!! You look great.
Jane