CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Baby Shower


I opened presents for over an hour.
Now all we need is little Tuff man to arrive.

We had a wonderful weekend. Mom and Dad came in town on Friday and once again helped out tremendously around the house with the nursery among other things. Aunts, cousins, and GG also came in town to celebrate the coming of Aidan. I was so thrilled to have them all a part of our first shower. Brandon, Aidan and I are so very blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful, loving, and giving friends and family. 10 fantastic hostesses- Beth, Emily, Stacy, Heather, Jenni, Peggy, Christy, Sherrie, Libby, Melinda- threw a great celebration at our church. The room was so cutely decorated with jungle animals galore, Mrs. Sherrie made a prayer book that we will forever cherish, Mrs. Libby outdid herself with adorable candy bar wrappers, Paul's sister-in-law, Flo, made and decorated a wonderful cake. I thank all of you again for the hard work you put in to give us such a memorable party. 

The wonderful hostesses

Visiting Family
     

0 comments: