There hasn't been a whole lot to report in the last couple of weeks. I am at 32 weeks and starting the count down. I've been feeling good with just more tiredness then before. Aidan is getting stronger judging from the kicks I receive. I think he stretches from my bladder to my ribs. It's amazing to feel him move around somersaulting from one side to the other and feeling a little foot or elbow sticking out of my side.
Brandon and I started birthing classes. We are going a couple of hours a week and have 3 classes left. We've practiced fun things like massaging the moms and things like relaxation techniques, breathing, how to keep up with contractions, what to take to the hospital.... Week 2 we watched an actual birth- I think Brandon is now scarred for life. There may have been good reason men were not allowed in the labor rooms in years past. But when the big day comes, I know he will be an excellent support. I have a feeling that the next weeks will come and go quickly. We have our first baby shower at the church next weekend. I am looking forward to the fun! I'll be sure to post some pictures.



0 comments:
Post a Comment