Thanks to Aidan's incredibly talented Grandmothers, the nursery is taking shape. Mom (a.k.a. Nanny) has been busy working on all the bedding, window treatments, and wall decor frames. Also notice the blanket on the back of the chair- Nanny put lots of love into making it. Aidan will stay warm and cozy. Everything has turned out so cute. I couldn't be happier.
Gran has been a huge help. She painted the walls and baseboards of the nursery to brighten up the room. She also took ideas from several different paintings and came up with the art work that covers the one wall. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect picture. I can't wait to see Aidan's attention captured by the painting while he's hanging out on the changing table. His little imagination can run wild.
I'm still moving everything around to try to find their place. But for so long the nursery has been nothing but big ideas in my head. It's so exciting to see it all come together. Thank you, Nanny and Gran, for all your love and hard work!! 




2 comments:
I love the nursery - it is so sweet, Nanny & Gran are so talented! Also, the little table and chairs are such a great idea.
Aiden will love it!
I love it! It is adorable. Aidan will feel right at home. :) Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment