We had our first progress appointment. Mommy and Baby are doing fantastic. We are 1 cm and 70% effaced. I know I could stay at the same place for weeks, but getting the news that Aidan is in position and starting to progress makes this all seem oh so real and fast approaching. We are very excited! Today our plans are to wash, put away, rest and run some errands in order to check some items off of our list. All this after Brandon treats Aidan and I to a wonderful smelling pancake breakfast-- he's the best!
Aidan's daddy has been hard at work. He made a beautiful bookcase for his little one.
Now Aidan has his own little reading station. Auntie Ashley couldn't be prouder.
Bethany update:
Bethany and Baby are doing great at 24 weeks. Cousin Will is currently measuring right on target for his July 25 arrival date. Bethany and Ken have started working on the nursery and it is turning out so very sweet.



1 comments:
Jane Booth Morris here....I have been checking up on you through Elizabeth of coarse and your cute blog!! Love the nursery it is soo sweet. Sounds like you are moving right along and I can't wait to see pics of your little one! Take care.
Post a Comment