As I write this I am calling out to all those men who have gone before me. Fathers, Grandfathers, Great-grandfathers, patriarchs and leaders, I need your help. I have been told that during this pregnancy my wife will change. After hearing these stories, I find myself fearful that I will wake up one morning and not recognize the woman lying next to me. I am afraid that she will change from the sweet, caring woman that she is to a woman so angry with me that she would call down the plagues of Egypt on me. So far I have noticed no change, but I need to know how much time I have left. If any of you have any words of advise or warnings please feel free to post them here. Thank you for your help. I will let you know when the transformation takes place.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment