Christmas has come and gone, but it was wonderful. We spent time with Brandon's family and then headed to Collierville to spend some time with my family. The break from work and all the time with family and friends was just what the doctor ordered. I believe Mom (a.k.a "Nanny") had an extra special holiday as she got to share the news that she is going to be a grandmother x2. Bethany is pregnant! Little Baby O'Neal is going to have a cousin only three months younger. I see many of fun playdates in our future. The year ahead is going to be a wild adventure full of wonderful blessings for the Hall family. 
Over the holidays, Mom and I spent a couple of days searching for nursery fabrics. It is quite a task to find and coordinate the perfect combination of pieces to make the nursery extra special. But we think we have some front runners. Here's what we have so far.



1 comments:
Love the fabric!!Congrats to Bethany. Tell her our class is praying for her health and the health of her baby. Libby
Post a Comment