If anyone has their last minute predictions about the gender of our baby, now is the time to speak. 4 more days until the md reveals the truth. We are very excited for our 20 week ultrasound. The room will be full of anticipation- accompanying Brandon and I at the appointment will be my parents and Brandon's mom (don't worry I called ahead to find out the max number of guests for the big event). The big news will be a wonderful Christmas present! We can't wait to share what we hear with all of you. Stay tuned!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow...it could go either way for me. I think I may be leaning to boy though. I don't know! I can't wait to find out though!!!
The predictions at 409 Valleywood are 2 for boy, 1 for girl. We are ready and excited to meet the little it... or should I say little one.
The Parnells vote boy but then again the Parnells only have boys so we know very little about sweet little girls!
Can't wait to hear about little
Bo-Lin!!
What an exciting time! I remember each of our ultrasounds so vividly. (In fact, Brandon celebrated at Houston's with us after we found out about baby girl #1.) Someone once told me, "God gives you what you need", and I like trusting that He has a purpose in giving you that baby boy or girl. Enjoy this special time. You'll never forget it.
Post a Comment