Baby and I are feeling great. Cravings: besides the occasional want for juice instead of plain water, Brandon has been spared any late night pickles and ice cream run. Nausea: this has for the most part all passed. Even my prenatal vitamins are going down easily. Heartburn: only one episode to report, but one was enough. Baby Movement: I have not yet felt a flutter, but they say in the next couple of weeks that this will come.
17 week photo op



4 comments:
I love the blog. The pictures and narrative are great. I am anxiously waiting to hear from you all after your appointment on the 19th. I hope you have a good week. Love Pappy Paul
Lindy...so glad to be in on the progress and I can't wait for the updates! It was fun to see you this weekend. You look great!
Lindy and Brandon...With all this modern technology, we all seem like we are just down the street! Enjoy these days, take time for just the 2 of you! I'm glad you are doing so well and look so great!
Welcome to the world of Blogging!
I am so excited I cam click on your face daily!
I added a link to your blog from mine...I am so excited to hear about BO or Linferd! - Motherhood is the best, you are going to love it!
Post a Comment