CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 1st appointment

Brandon and I went back to the doctor on Friday. We are still at 2 cm and 75%; same from the week before. I'm feeling well. Brandon and I went and ate spicy food last night for dinner; we'll see if that helps. We are still walking and I even tried eating Eggplant Parmesan-- all the old wives's tales. We're hoping for a soon arrival! Brandon's brother, Shawn, comes in town on Monday. He'll be in Nashville for 7 days. I hope he gets to meet his nephew. I think Brandon might be getting a little antsy. He's put the car seat in my car, put the jogging stroller together, as well as the Graco stroller, and the bouncy seat. I don't know where we are going to store all these things. 

0 comments: