Aidan is making his presence known. 6 months along and the bump can be hidden no more. He has definitely popped out and I am on, almost exclusively, to maternity clothes. I had my first complete stranger ask me when my baby was due last weekend-- it caught me a little off guard. He also is moving around quite a bit now, which is a fun feeling to experience. The flutters are still light but definitely noticeable.
Reaching the 6 month mark hit me a little harder than expected. I realized this weekend that my months of prepping for the baby are running down. Choosing a pediatrician, a day care, signing up for birthing classes, the nursery, the registering-- it seems that the list is long and I should start checking things off. I know there is enough time, but I need to get started.
Bethany update-- Bethany and the baby have hit their 12 week mark! The appointments are going well and the heartbeat is strong.



1 comments:
Congratulations guys! I can only imagine how exciting this is for you! So glad everything is moving right along and all is well!
Post a Comment