We are 6 1/2 months and feeling great! Aidan is moving and shaking every day. Brandon is now able to feel the movements, and sometimes see, which is neat for all.
It's funny how attached you are to your belly button and don't even realize it until it starts to change shape. I think very soon mine could disappear.
Today the weather was great and we had a very enjoyable day and a very productive day as well. Brandon and I went to lunch at Red Robin with Brian and Christina. The food was great and the company was even better.
Aidan has a new closet for all of his clothes and toys.
The nursery is a clean slate. It's ready for the fun part- decorating.



3 comments:
Looking good Lindy!!!! The room and the closet looks great! I know you are anxious to start decorating! If you need any help, just hollar at me!!!!
Enjoy your belly button before it disappears!
Lindy! You're pregnant!!!! I am so excited! I'm friends with Ashley on Facebook and have been asking her about you so she passed this blog along to me. I need your email so I can catch up with you, it's been way too long. I miss you girl and we might be moving back to Nashville, so it'd be great to get back in touch!
love, Jennifer (Forsyth) Jones
Hi, Jennifer! It's great to hear from you. My email address is lindyh81@yahoo.com. I'd love to catch up.
Post a Comment