Aidan and Liam playing together
Enjoying a beautiful day
There was just one little snag in the vacation.... I misplaced my wallet, but didn't realize it until I was at the airport. At the moment of realization, I got hot and nervous and flustered. I didn't know what I was going to do. I talked to airport security. After 100 questions about where is your wallet, do you have anything with you to confirm your identity like bills perhaps (like I carry bills with me on vacation), my birthday, who I lived with, his birthday, the make and model of my car, and on and on, I was escorted through the security line on to more security for pat down, additional scans, testing bottle liquids, and then I was freed. We made it to the gate with just minutes to spare. Well, Bethany found my wallet folded up in a stroller and she shipped it to me overnight. Everything worked out in the end. Note to self----never go to the airport without first checking your wallet.
We are looking forward to Bethany and Liam's visit in May.



0 comments:
Post a Comment