Thanksgiving has come and gone. I have so much to be thankful for this year -- a happy, healthy little boy; an understanding, patient, and loving husband; the ability to stay at home with Aidan; an adorable new nephew; a wonderful family who has shown us so much support this year; great friends -- just to name a few. On Thanksgiving Day, Brandon, Aidan, and I stayed home and had a nice, quiet family dinner. Brandon fried a turkey (a first for him which turned out delicious), I made mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cornbread, and baked an apple pie. I also made Aidan some homemade sweet potatoes which he turned his nose up at. I just can't make it like Gerber I guess.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Here Comes Santa Claus!
Posted by Lindy at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Lindy,
Aidan is so cute! I love the picture of him sitting up. Precious. Hope you are doing great. Miss you here. - Carmen
Lindy, he looks exactly like you in this picture!!
Post a Comment